Categories of personal data we collect
This table shows the categories of personal data we collect that we have collected in the past 12 months:
|Categories of personal data||Examples of personal information we collect||Categories of third parties with whom we share this personal data|
|Profile or contact details||Name and surname||Service ProvidersAnalytics Partners|
|Commercial data||Purchase history||Service Providers|
|Device/IP data||IP addressThe type of device/operating system/browser used to access the Services||Service ProvidersAnalytics Partners|
|Web analytics||The referring website/source through which you accessed the Services|
Statistics related to the interaction between your device or browser and the Services
|Geolocation data||Location information based on IP address||Analytics Partners|
|Other identifying information that you voluntarily choose to provide||Identification information in emails or letters you send to us||Service Providers|
Categories of sources of personal data
We collect personal data about you from the following categories of sources:
- When you provide this information to us directly.
- When you use our services.
- When you send us an email or otherwise contact us.
- When you use the Services and this information is collected automatically.
- Through cookies (defined in the „Cookie Tools“ section below).
- If you download our mobile application or use a location-enabled browser, we may receive information about your location and, if applicable, your mobile device.
- If you download and install certain applications and software that we make available to you, we may receive and collect information transmitted from your computer device in order to provide the relevant services.
- We may use analytics service providers to analyze how you interact with and use the Services, or third parties may help us provide customer support.
Our commercial or business purposes for collecting personal information
- Providing, customizing and improving the Services
- Processing orders or other transactions; invoicing.
- Providing the products, services or information you request.
- Fulfilling or fulfilling the reason you gave us the information.
- Providing support and assistance for the Services.
- Improving the Services, including testing, research, internal analysis and product development.
- Tailoring services, website content and communications based on your preferences.
- Implementing fraud protection, security and troubleshooting.
- To carry out other business purposes identified in the collection of your personal data or as otherwise provided by applicable data protection laws.
- Marketing and social networking services
- Marketing and sales of Services.
- Correspondence with you
- Responding to correspondence we receive from you, contacting you as needed or requested, and sending you information about AU Plan or the Services.
- Sending you emails and other communications based on your preferences or showing you content that we think will be of interest to you.
- Fulfillment of legal requirements and enforcement of legal conditions
- Complying with our legal obligations under applicable laws, regulations, court orders or other legal process, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of you, AU plan, or another party.
- Enforcing any agreements with you.
- Responding to Claims that Any Post or Other Content Violates the Rights of Third Parties.
- Conflict solving.
We will not collect additional categories of personal data or use collected personal data for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without notifying you.
How we share your personal information
We provide your personal information to the categories of service providers and other parties listed in this section. These parties may act as either processors or data controllers, depending on the circumstances.
- Service Providers. These parties help us provide the Services or perform business functions on our behalf. These include, for example:
- Hosting, technology and communication providers.
- Analytics service providers.
- Support and customer service providers.
- Product fulfillment and delivery providers.
- Payment processors.
These parties provide analytical data about website traffic or use of the Services. These include, for example:
- Companies that track how users found or were referred to the Services.
- Companies that track how users interact with the Services.
- Sites you authorize, access or verify.
- Third parties you access through the Services.
We may share any personal information we collect with third parties in connection with any of the activities listed under “Complying with legal requirements and enforcing legal terms” under “Our commercial or business purposes for collecting personal information” above.
Any personal information we collect about you may be transferred to a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which that third party takes control of our business (in whole or in part). If any of these events occur, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you before other privacy and security policies and procedures apply to your information.
Data that is not personal data
We may create aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized data from the personal data we collect, including by removing information that makes the data identifiable to a particular user. We may use and share such aggregated, de-identified or anonymized data with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including analysis, building and improving services and promoting our business, provided that we do not share such data in a way that could identify you.
The Service uses local browser storage and similar storage on PCs and mobile phones. These storage devices use the device to display web pages or run mobile applications. The data stored in these storages are in various forms, but most often in the form of small data, which are called „Cookies“ in English. For simplicity, in this text we call all data stored on the user’s device „Cookies“.
- They are necessary for the operation of our services,
- They improve the performance of our services,
- Our products offer advanced features,
- We provide products tailored to your needs,
- Our marketing communicates targeted advertising.
Some Cookies work in combination, i.e. they fulfill several reasons.
What types of Cookies do we use?
First-party cookies, so-called Wearrecho Cookies
To create Wearrecho Cookies, you must visit the relevant Wearrecho Service. Wearrecho Cookies are created to improve the services of our products and cannot be accessed by another party.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies are created in such a way that their loading is enabled for other parties. Most often, this is for marketing, research or statistical purposes. Third-party cookies are also created after visiting our products. Some types of web browsers no longer support these cookies, such as Safari and Firefox.
These are usually Cookies necessary for the operation of the service. Without these Cookies, our services will not function properly. You may not be able to log in without these cookies. Technically, these Cookies are called Session Cookies. They are stored temporarily, as soon as you close your browser, these cookies are deleted.
These Cookies remain stored on the user’s device for a longer period of time. They have a specified period of validity. In our case, usually 365 days and they are created at different times of the site visit, usually at the first visit.
How can I limit or delete Cookies?
In the event that the user decides to use the site without consent, only Cookies that are absolutely necessary for the functioning of the site/product/service are still used, so it is not possible to turn them off. They are usually set in response to actions you have taken, such as requesting services related to security settings, logging in, filling out forms, etc.
- analytical purpose
- functional purpose
- marketing purpose
- the purpose of personalizing content
These Cookies serve to improve the functioning of the website. They allow us to recognize and determine the number of visitors and to track how visitors use the website. We use these tools to analyze and regularly improve the functionality of our website. We may use the statistics obtained to improve the user experience and the value of the service provided.
These cookies make the site more efficient and personal. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we use on the Site.
Cookies are used for acquisition purposes, measurement of advertising effectiveness and targeted display of our product and service offer. They use tools from external companies.
Restriction of Cookies in the web browser
If you block all Cookies in your browser settings, such settings will result in the page/product/service not working properly. As we mentioned above, some Cookies are necessary for the website to function.
To ensure the functionality of the Wearrecho Services, we recommend leaving or resetting your browser to its default settings.
- Cookie settings in the Apple Safari browser on a Mac device
- Cookie settings in the Mozilla Firefox browser
- Cookie settings in the Microsoft Edge browser
Which partners do we use to create cookies?
We mainly use traffic measurement tools from Google. These are Google Analytics products, or Google Firebase and its options. In some cases, we do so-called user tests, where we offer new functions to selected users. We use the Google Optimize tool for this purpose. Most of the codes of these tools, as well as those of other partners, are inserted through the Google Tag Manager tool.
In the case of playback of embedded videos on the XXXX website, we use Youtube services. The playback itself takes place outside the Service, and YouTube itself evaluates, measures and analyzes your playback.
We use Facebook for traffic measurement, targeted advertising on their social networks.
For acquisition purposes and measurement of advertising display effectiveness, we use the following third-party services in our Service – Google Adwords, Facebook,
The address provides information and the option to unsubscribe from some advertising providershttp://www.youronlinechoices.com/cz/. Unsubscribing is possible here:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/cz/vase-volby.
We consider mobile applications to be applications downloaded to a mobile device via a visit to the Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery, etc.
Mobile applications are not operated within the web browser, but use the Android or iOS/iPadOS operating system.
These applications ask for Consent to use local storage in different ways. Some in the form of an interactive dialog when starting the application, some in the form of editing the Profile, or in the application Settings.
Data security and retention
We strive to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure by using appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures according to the type of personal data and the way it is processed. Although we strive to protect the security of your information that we retain in our records, please be aware that no method of data transmission over the Internet or data storage is completely secure.
We keep your personal data for the time necessary to provide our Services. In some cases, we retain Personal Data for longer if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect outstanding fees, or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We may further retain information in anonymized or aggregated form if the information does not personally identify you.
Children’s personal data
Rights of data subjects in the European Economic Area
EU and EEA residents
If you are a resident of the European Union („EU“), the United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Norway or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation („GDPR“) regarding your personal data as set out below.
In this section, we use the terms „Personal Data“ and „processing“ as defined in the GDPR, but „Personal Data“ generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and „processing“ generally includes activities that can be conduct related to the data, such as collection, use, retention and disclosure. The administrator of your personal data processed in connection with the services will be the company AU plan sro, U Nikolajky 1085/15, 150 00 Prague 5 – Smíchov, Czech Republic, IČ 27616398.
Reasons for using and processing personal data
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a legal reason to do so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our „legitimate interests“ or the legitimate interests of others as further described below.
- Contractual Necessity: We process certain categories of your personal data (including but not limited to profile, payment and billing data) on the basis of „contractual necessity“, which means that we need to process the data in order to fulfill our contractual terms with you, which enables us to provide you with services. If we process the data due to contractual necessity, failure to provide such personal data will result in you not being able to use some or all parts of the Services that require such data.
- Legitimate interest: We may process certain categories of your personal data if we believe that this supports a legitimate interest of us or third parties.These legitimate interests include, for example (as described in more detail above):
- Providing, customizing and improving the Services.
- Marketing Services.
- Correspondence with you.
- Fulfillment of legal requirements and enforcement of legal conditions.
- Completing business transactions.
- Agreement:In some cases, we process personal data based on the consent you expressly give us at the time we collect the data. If we process Personal Data on the basis of your consent, you will be expressly informed of this at the time and at the time of collection.
- Other reasons for processing:From time to time, we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
Sharing of personal information
The „How we share your personal information“ section above details how we share your personal information with third parties.
Subject’s rights in the EEA
You have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data, including those set out below. For more information about these rights or to request them, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in certain circumstances we may not be able to fully comply with your request, for example if it is unreasonable or threatens the rights of others or if it is not required by law. In these circumstances, we will still respond to inform you of such a decision. If necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request, additional information may be required from you, which may include personal information.
Rights of the subject:
- Right of accessto personal data means that the subject has the right to obtain information from the administrator on whether it processes his personal data and, if so, what data it is and how it is processed. The subject also has the right to have the administrator correct inaccurate personal data concerning him at his request without undue delay. The entity has the right to complete incomplete personal data at any time.
- Right to erasureof personal data is, in other words, an expressed obligation of the controller to dispose of the personal data it processes about the subject, if certain conditions are met and the subject requests it. However, the deletion will not affect the data on the documents that the administrator must keep by law (e.g. tax documents).
- The subject has the right to have the administrator limit the processing of his personal data in certain cases. The subject has the right to object at any time to processing that is based on the legitimate interests of the administrator, a third party, or is necessary to fulfill a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority.
- Right to portabilityof data gives the subject the possibility to obtain the personal data provided to the administrator in a common and machine-readable format. He can then transfer this data to another administrator or, if technically possible, request that the administrators transfer it to each other.
- The entity has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending commercial messages (via e-mail or SMS) and telemarketing at any time.
- If the subject is in any way dissatisfied with the processing of his personal data carried out by the administrator, he can file a complaint directly with him or contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- More information about client rights is available on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection:https://www.uoou.cz/6-prava-subjektu-udaj/d-27276.
- U Nikolajky 1085/15, 150 00 Prague 5 – Smíchov, Czech Republic